Below are a number of ways to get involved on behalf of
survivors of domestic violence and help us further our work.
Please feel free to reach out and find the opportunity that best fits you. Fill out the form below or call WIN at 316.262.3960.
- Leading classes or informal discussions for participants on topics designed to help encourage financial responsibility and self-sufficiency, such as managing personal finances, basic household and auto maintenance, home organization, couponing and shopping on a budget.
- Hosting monthly, bimonthly or quarterly in-house networking lunches for participants, to help build communications and social skills.
- Leading collection drives for toiletry items or gift cards, to resupply the participants’ basic needs closet and incentive room.
- Sponsoring in-house graduation receptions for graduating participants by providing refreshments and/or a modest graduation gift.
- Providing as-needed moving assistance to participants for delivering donated furnishings (beds, sofas, dressers, etc.) when they move from shelters to apartments of their own.